Boléro story

I finished the first sleeve, but I wasn’t satisfied at all. My pattern is terrible, it’s the last time I’m making a boléro like that, but this cotton is just awesome (again).

It didn’t look good on me, plus the stitch was very time and yarn consumming. So I frogged it. I made a swatch with some leftover yarn from my mitts, and chose a new stitch. And the swatch ended up as a crown for my little monkey !

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s