Finished yellow Thaliana

I finished this Arabidopsis cradigan more than 1 year ago, according to Ravelry. But I never wore it more than 1 or 2 time. It was a prototype for my pattern, but it ended up a little…little. So last week I decided to do something.

With the few leftovers I had, I made this seed stitch border, and I also added a thin cord to attach. I’m now wearing it a lot, so I think we can call it a success !

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s